Monday, July 10, 2006

Feedback

My mom and sister liked their gifts. I finished a scarf I did with some scraps and I need to sew up my last slipper. I'll post the pictures tonight. I don't like having scraps sitting around, so I'm going to have to find something to do with the blue left over from my mom's socks. I'm thinking of doing a small moebius strip. I always liked those. I need to do a Klein hat one of these days.

Also on my list of things to do: Go to Heindselman's and ask the ladies about opinions for my sweater vest. Buy some yarn for a side project. And get started on cross stitching a couple of stockings for McKay and I for Christmas. He still hasn't told me what he wants. I want to use this pattern and cross stitch my stocking with it. I think it'd be cool if he let me do a fractal design for his, too. Then, as we start a family, each person could have a fractal stocking! It'd be art, and not overly cutesy.

No comments: