Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pictures of Happy

Here's a picture of the progress on my brother's scarf. It's my first attempt at intarsia and it's knit rather loose because of the size of my needles (note they are plastic for air travel). It will say "GREEN" when it's done.
And here's a washcloth! I know. Very boring, BUT, this was my learn-continental-knitting piece. I'm still much faster with the knit stitch than the purl. It gets frustrating because I'm still faster the English way and I want to just give up and go back to English. However, I know that eventually this will be much faster. It's like learning to knit all over again.

And here are my hands working on a new project. It'll be this hat and it'll be for my sister-in-law who's due mid-late March. We just got the pattern in the mail yesterday. And you'll note I'm attempting to do it continental-wise.

No comments: