Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Getting there...

I bought fleece and have weaved my ends in, but now I'm sewing the scarf to the fleece, which is taking longer than I had expected. I also am behind in my school work, so we'll see how this plays out...

Also, Carolyn asked to borrow some needles, so my leg warmers are going to be put on hold until she gives those back (I have stitch holders on it right now). I've been thinking about the next thing I need to tackle... I promised someone wrist warmers last month. And Melissa is going on her mission to Siberia. And I still need to finish up McKay's gifts. Alas! So much to do. I think I'm going to have to flip a coin...

1 comment:

QueenMeadow said...

sorry to barge in on your blog. i found it on the ewe-tah-knits blogring.

I have been looking for a local yarn store, do you know of any?

(totally guessing that you are even near me, haha. I'm in happy valley)

if you could email me, I'd really appreciate it :) meadowl at gmail dot com

thanks!