Friday, April 20, 2007

still breathing

Now, before you all think I've died, I'm still only a quarter of the way through my finals, so I'm going to be doing those this weekend.
I've gotten a little knitting in, but nothing that really shows progress. I went to Enrichment on Tuesday night and learned to crochet. I don't think I could get a rhythm down with that. Knitting rhythmical, crochet is...straining. But that might be because I only just learned. I've learned enough for my needs (for embellishing my knitted projects), so I'm satisfied.
Meanwhile M. and I want to get a knitting/crocheting/etc group together. The Wednesday night time fell through, alas!
When the semester is over, I'll get more on top of my projects, I promise.

2 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Glad to hear you have survived thus far. Keep up the good work, it will be over soon :)

Amanda1 said...

Good luck with all you have going on! Starting a group can be very rewarding and fun, go for it!