Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yes and No

Ok. There has been knitting going on, but there's also been a lot of not-knitting. I'm in my last class for my major right now and it's giving me a good beating, but it's the last good beating I should have for a while! :) I do have pictures of something, though. It involves the marble yarn I've pictured here, but because of the nature of the project, it cannot be shown for a little bit. Don't worry. It'll all be good soon.

And I'm not dead. I forgot to mention that.

Last Saturday, though, I did get to show off a lot of my knitting at Enrichment. If we wanted to, we could bring stuff to show off what we've made/what's important to us. My display had lots of my previous projects (and some I can't show yet) and also my color guard flag and my paper on Pisano Periods that will be turned in for publication later this summer!

Also, the Internet stopped working at our apartment complex and Comcast is being slow at fixing it. I'll have to use some "at school" time for blogging...

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I'm glad you are not dead yet ;)

Good luck with the last class, just make sure to fight back a bit, hehe.

Amanda1 said...

Glad to see you back in the land of cyber-living!

You're at the home stretch with the last class. Go get 'em!

Susan said...

What is enrichment? Also, you've been tagged, check out my blog to find out what to do.