Friday, June 08, 2007

-athon

For those of you who read the bee in your bonnet, you know of


"The Right Place, Right Time"-athon

that I'm putting on!

Basically, I'll be taking pictures of whatever I'm looking at on the hour, every hour, for certain days. Because tomorrow is Worldwide Knit in Public Day, I'll be testing out my "-athon" on this blog, so expect some pictures. My Saturday has filled up fast, so I don't know how much knitting I'm going to actually get done, but I'm definitely going to try. Hopefully we'll catch some pictures of me knitting. :)

3 comments:

Amanda1 said...

Sounds like fun! I'll look forward to the pics.

QueenMeadow said...

Yay for lots of pics :).

Maybe I'll take the kids to the park tomorrow and knit for a little while before work :). My monkey sock needs some attention.

Summers Camp said...

So, am I at the wrong place, wrong time? Where or where has my little friend gone? Oh where, oh where can she be??? And where is her athon?!