Saturday, June 23, 2007

Carillon Concert

So on Thursday, McKay and I went to a Carillon concert. Basically, we just sat outside and listened to the music. It was great! We have photos of me finishing up Part 2 of the Christmas gift for my FIL. See how artistically, I've blurred out what I'm knitting? HAHAHA!

And this next one makes me look like a bobble head.
In knitting news, I received Gnorm on Friday, and I've put up a post about him on the Knitting Gnome blog. I also received the package from the My Favorite Things Swap on the same day, and received some baby blue yarn. Not sure what to do about that, though.

3 comments:

Summers Camp said...

Have a baby boy, naturally.

Top Hat said...

Beth,
To have a baby boy, I'd have to have a baby. As far as I know, my uterus is fetus-free. (This knowledge is subject to change within the next week, but not guaranteed to change).
-Heather

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Heather! You're so clever to blur out the knitting! I have to do that sometime - though I am not a skilled photo editor.