Monday, June 18, 2007

Small Update

Just quickly, I'm about done with the surprise Christmas present for McKay's dad (part 2). Unfortunately because of the "surprise" element, I can't post pics until after Christmas, but know that I am knitting away though you can't see progress.

This week will be my last final ever for my last math class ever. I will still have a final in August for my summer class, but it will soon be over! Huzzah!

Still looking forward to road trip knitting next weekend...

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you :)

I am a little bummed for myself, I'm trying to find a project to make for my dad, not socks, but can't think of anything. Since you aren't showing your secret project, I can't possibly steal your idea ;)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Glad to hear that you're knitting!

Last math class ever... sweet!

Summers Camp said...

Good luck this week!