Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unmentionables

So the new Knitty is up, and the pattern I'm most excited about is Unmentionables. Maybe it's because I like the word unmentionables (I did use it in my last post), but it's more that I love learning about the history of women and who doesnt want some old school scivvies? Oh yes. Too bad I have such a long list of knitting to do. I really need to finish up those socks (preferable before the 20th, but more likely July...) and the secret Christmas present for McKay's dad parts 2+3+4? (by the 29th).

On the home front, finals are next Wednesday and Thursday (20th and 21st), and then my last class before graduation is Humanities 202, and I'll graduate in August! Humanities can't be that tough, but I do have a pretty demanding work schedule this summer. We'll see how it goes.

Plus, we're road-tripping it to Tahoe on the 29th this month. This may mean knitting in the car time (when I'm not driving, of course). I really hope that I don't receive a gnome that weekend, though.

Anyway, back to work for me!

3 comments:

Amanda1 said...

Hang in there with the rest of your classes and finals. You've made it this far.

Have fun on the road trip!

QueenMeadow said...

You can do it!

good luck with all the projects:)

The_Add_Knitter said...

Yes I love Unmentionables as well!!