Sunday, June 10, 2007

World Wide Knit in Public Day

So I didn't knit in public too much on Saturday, but because I promised pictures, you get to see the rest of my life from Saturday.

8am. We got up at 7:30, took our showers and at 8, made the bed:

9am We arrived at Mubba's house to help her and her husband and little Brody pack up their moving van.

10 am. We are loading stuff onto the truck. Here's Mubba and me (and her empty house). We were in color guard together for my first 2 years at BYU.

11am Here's McKay showing off all our goods that we aquired from Mubba. They gave us a lot of their perishables (and Mubba gave me a flag pole!). Both of those bags are full of food! And McKay looks funny.

12pm We had just gotten back from the grocery store and were trying to compress our new found food stuffs. Here's McKay combining some syrup at noon.

1pm In the car on the way to Heather Bishop's bridal shower with a bag of "unmentionables."


2pm Heather Bishop watching an interview of her fiance answering "how did you meet Heather?"-type questions.

3pm McKay just picked me up from the shower so I did some knitting in the car. Here's my lap.

4pm McKay and I are walking to the ward BBQ. We live next door to the Social Security office (hence the mirror-y windows).

5pm JaNae Kent and I at the BBQ.

6pm Wheel barrel game at the BBQ.

7pm We didn't have a picture for 7, so here's another picture at the BBQ with Trogdor on my hand (yay face painting booth!)

8pm Amy (the one with the scarf on her head) turned 26 yesterday, so we had a 70s "phunk" party. Amy's husband is the one with the 'fro wig.

9pm McKay and I at the part-tay. (like his mustache? hahaha!)
So that was our busy, busy day!

6 comments:

Summers Camp said...

Seriously, what's with the stache???

Amanda1 said...

Oh my God, girlfriend. I'm tired just reading about your busy day! ha ha...

QueenMeadow said...

Looks like a ton of fun, but holy cow thats a lot to pack into one day!

Marigold said...

Heh, I remember my husband forcing me to watch the Trogdor cartoon...dragon-man!

Lori said...

thats not very good for the environment...
hey mckay...
you got a lil' sumpin' sumpin' on your lip...
huzzah heather...you go girl...

Top Hat said...

Lori, darling, what the jibblies are you trying to say?

btw. Those plastic bags were full of FOOD for us. We weren't just throwing it out, darling.