Monday, July 02, 2007

Back from CA

So we're back. I did finish part 3 of the surprise gift. Onto part 4 (eventually). I'm also at the heel of Clessidra. I'm having a problem with the pattern, though. At the part of the heel, I have 36 stitches on my second needle and then I slip one and seed stitch the rest, turn and slip one and seed stitch the rest, and so forth. I'm supposed to do that until I have 19 stitches on my two needles for the heel, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get two sets of 19 stitches when I started with 36. Ugh. If anyone knows, let me know. I've even searched the Clessidra KAL blog to see if others have run into the same trouble... no luck. But maybe I should join the KAL.

So that's on pause and there will be a picture of that sock soon.

And NHKnitting Mama is having a contest. It seems like it's the thing to do these days.

And about the Acronym Contest, it will be on my other blog.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for the link!

I entered your acronym contest... pretty fun! I was sitting here on the couch trying to think of something clever. Ya know, I don't know if I am very clever at all? ha ha...