Wednesday, July 11, 2007

blogging

I know it doesn't seem like I've been knitting, but I have. With the Acronym Contest and being required to blog EVERYDAY, I haven't been up to posting anything else. I haven't even updated everyone completely on my life! I love my Acronym Contest, but I will be relieved when it's over (but not too relieved that I wouldn't do a contest ever again).

I finished the first of the legwarmers for Beth and have about a quarter of the next one done. I really am getting the hang of the pattern (and I should as I'm the modifier of it!). I've also started some knitting I wasn't planning on doing until these legwarmers were done. I can't say what it is yet, not because it's a secret, but because it involves news I haven't blogged about yet and I want to wait on (blame McKay for this, ok). News is slow getting out because we've been puds and haven't been working on another related project that needs announcing before this knitting one does.

If that paragraph made sense, kudos to you!

Urgent projects: Nikki's family's Christmas presents. I think for her boys (5 and 7) I'm gong to make dinosaurs. And for Nikki's baby that should be born this month... I don't know. Hmm. I'm already making a Baby's first DNA model for the Duede's baby in December (aka Baby D). I don't know...

1 comment:

Summers Camp said...

Love the dinosaurs! Want to make one for Will's upcoming bday??? And yay for my leg warmers! Annnnd kudos to me for understanding your confusing paragraph! As for Nikki's baby, how about a hat? Or booties?!