Friday, July 13, 2007

Llama Fest


And this is how it went down on our google chat this morning. It started innocently enough talking about uterus-related knitting.

8:47 AM McKay: riiight
me: yeah! yeah! stitch markers!
McKay: you have stitch markers
me: but not UTERUS ones!
8:48 AM McKay: you don't neeed uterus ones
me: yes I do!
8:49 AM McKay: no
me: yes! I uterus doll!
"I can make it on my own!" - Lil Brudder
8:51 AM can we go to the llama festival?
8:52 AM oh... but it's at 4 on Saturday... and we have a wedding reception to go to at 7
8:55 AM McKay: right
me: but there's LLAMAS!
8:59 AM I wanna see the llamas!
McKay: but we have a reception to go to
9:00 AM me: but we can go for a couple of hours
9:01 AM please please please please please please please please please please
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
McKay: brb
me: please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
9:04 AM McKay: I'm back
me: LLAMAS!
McKay: If you finish both your tests on Saturday and do well, we can go see the llamas
me: YAY!
9:05 AM LLAMAS!!!!

9:17 AM me: did Beth have a cat?
that died from car exhaust?
9:18 AM McKay: no idea


9:27 AM me: LLAMAS!


So I'm going to study well, and go to the Llama fest! Maybe there'll be some good fibers!

5 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Ooh, Llama fest!

Maybe I'll use your please please please please tactics, hehe.

good luck on your tests ;)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Ha ha ha... I hope you get lots of pics of this Llama fest. I love their faces.

Summers Camp said...

You're a nut! And I wasn't lying.

Top Hat said...

I'm not a nut! I'm a legume.

Summers Camp said...

You're an indehiscent legume, to be specific...