I have LESS THAN A WEEK to finish Clessidra and send it to Melissa before she is sent to Siberia! Alas! She's in Houston right now, so I'll have to send it by Wednesday at the latest (or do some quick over-nighting) to get it to her before she takes off on September 3rd!
I promise pics by the end of next week on Clessidra.
Knitting Goals this Fall:
- Nicki's family's Christmas presents. McKay promised to help me knit these (what a good husband!).
- I would like to do this bag with our last bit of Peaches n Cream when I finish Clessidra. I also want to get in on that contest!
- Over holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas) I want to get in on the kool aid dying action. It's like every knitting blogger is in on the deal! Bandwagon, here I come!
- And I'm sure everyone else has been on the PIF loop, but I'm jumping on, I think. If I get an email...
- Do some knitting for myself! McKay asked me if I was going to buy yarn for myself. He thought Clessidra was really nice and I should make a pair for myself.
- Also, another interesting surprise, I'll tell you all later!