Friday, August 24, 2007

the countdown

So, I know there's been decreasing readership, but that's due to decreasing writership. I graduated last week from BYU with a BS in Math! And now I'm on the job hunt. Earlier this week, I did my first day of substitute teaching (and got some knitting done during my non-teaching hours!) I promise that I'll pick up the pace on this blog. I need to re-design it, and I have great ideas (and hopefully html skills to match).

The countdown:
I have LESS THAN A WEEK to finish Clessidra and send it to Melissa before she is sent to Siberia! Alas! She's in Houston right now, so I'll have to send it by Wednesday at the latest (or do some quick over-nighting) to get it to her before she takes off on September 3rd!

I promise pics by the end of next week on Clessidra.

Knitting Goals this Fall:
  • Nicki's family's Christmas presents. McKay promised to help me knit these (what a good husband!).
  • I would like to do this bag with our last bit of Peaches n Cream when I finish Clessidra. I also want to get in on that contest!
  • Over holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas) I want to get in on the kool aid dying action. It's like every knitting blogger is in on the deal! Bandwagon, here I come!
  • And I'm sure everyone else has been on the PIF loop, but I'm jumping on, I think. If I get an email...
  • Do some knitting for myself! McKay asked me if I was going to buy yarn for myself. He thought Clessidra was really nice and I should make a pair for myself.
  • Also, another interesting surprise, I'll tell you all later!
So because I'm boring and not funny, I'll direct you to two great sites. If you can get past some language on that first one, you'll find it hilarious. Have fun!

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Good luck on the job front :).

Oh and I forgot to ask you for your addy, look for another email from me soon or you can send it whenever you can :)

Summers Camp said...

You forgot to mention that you'll be painstakingly knitting a skirt for moi, a year from now...

PS- hey, where'd my other comment go? Censorship, eh?

Summers Camp said...

Strike that post script.

NH Knitting Mama said...

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P - those sites were so freakin' funny... Thank you for posting those links. I particularly like the cat mohair suit on eBay. YIKES!