Thursday, August 30, 2007

Whew!

Wow. I just spent 2 and a half days STRAIGHT knitting the second Clessidra sock for Melissa, or as she is currently known, Sister Mitchell. I just got back from the post office. I really really really hope it gets to her before she ends up in Siberia. She's supposed to leave Monday and the package should get there by Saturday, but you know how packages are... Oh please! Let her get it!

I took some crappy pictures of the Clessidra. McKay was at work and I had to rush it to the post office, so it was 2 quick snapshots and then out the door for me. This means the pictures were taken by me while I was also modeling the socks, so they're going to be crappy pictures. Just so you know.

My pinky hurts! From all that knitting, my left hand really took a beating! I don't know why but the fingers hurt most were my ring and pinky fingers on my left hand. Especially the pinky. It's kind of red and sore on one side. It must be the way I hold the needles and since I taught myself continental, I probably picked up some bad habit that hurts my pinky.

But will I let that stop me from knitting? No. Now I'm off to try this bag for a contest that ends Monday.

pics up tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm so happy to see you posting lately!

Do you have a long weekend ahead? Plenty of time to make that bag you linked about.