Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Shameful Week's End

First the shame, and then the happy.

Even though Wednesday was spent traveling on planes and buses and I no longer have anything to do in the evenings BUT knit, I didn't finish as single project. And it's all my own fault, too, because I know that those socks could have been done (I have the pattern by heart) and that the barf scarf could have been done and.... oh! I just spent way too much time reading other people's blogs. I've only just turned the heel on the first sock. I'm such a failure.

But on the bright side, I got yarn in the mail today! It's raining outside, so the lighting is kind of bad for taking pics, but I'll get up pics once the rain stops. It's like Fall is reminding us that he's coming tomorrow. I also want to post a pic of the fabric that I'm going to make a baby sling from; it's gorgeous. And we'll see if I can't finish a sock tonight!

Oh right, the yarn that came in the mail is for Nicki's Lacanau. I also need to hurry up on that Christmas gift for McKay's dad. And all the other gifts I'm planning. Why aren't they all done yet? Because I'm a lazy bum.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. Looking forward to the pics.