Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yummy!

So I promised these pictures earlier, but Sunday was very stormy and the lighting wasn't very good.
Monday I had a migraine (and it was still rainy). By migraine I mean: loss of peripheral vision in my right eye for 45 minutes, right hand gone numb and the right side of my tongue went numb. Now the tongue and the hand thing were new migraine issues for me, but supposedly they're pretty typical migraine issues. Anyway, I was NOT in the mood to be out of my bed once I got home from work.
And then Tuesday and Wednesday I was in pain because I slept funny Monday night. I'm actually still in a little pain from that, but it's ignorable now.

So here they are!


So this is the fabric I'm going to use for the baby sling (when I get around to it).


















And here's the yarn I got last week from ebay. You'll notice how I couldn't wait to start using it, so these skeins are somewhat...used. The one under the brown is supposed to be tinker-bellish green. I'm just really bad at photos.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Aw, I had a migraine this Monday night, too! And Tuesday morning I felt exhausted from Monday's migraine...

The material for your sling is beautiful. Reminds me of my treasured Vera Bradley wallet.