Monday, October 29, 2007

DNA final product

Here's the final DNA strand. Carolyn LOVED it! Her words were, "It looks better than I thought it would." I don't know whether or not to take that as a compliment...


I've started Courtney's Christmas gift; McKay was supposed to do it, but he's been bogged down. I'm pretty far, but you can only go so far on a cape with only 10 inch needles. Must buy more. It's very bubblegum pink, and I bet the people at church yesterday thought I was having a baby girl. I'm not. Or at least, I don't know. It'll be a surprise! I'm really excited for that day, too!

I've also worked on designing a capelet. McKay thinks a capelet is dumb, but oh well. I told him that maybe I'd use it for breastfeeding for more modesty. I don't know. I just need to figure out what to do with my stash yarn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there some way I can buy a copy of this pattern from you? I have friends that are in the scientific community and had a DNA themed wedding, and I would love to make this for them.
Thanks,
Kelly
rettrogrrl@hotmail.com