So I (strangely) actually got something off the needles this week. After knitting in church and at Enrichment for 2 nights in a row (mostly talking, not knitting, though) and going to a Mac Users Group on campus with McKay (here's where lots of knitting got done), the soccer socks are off the needles...
...and into the "finish later" pile.
I needed those needles for this:
The DNA strand for Baby Duede! Her baby shower is next Saturday, so I need to get this going!
It needs to be stuffed as you go along, and the holes from the increases will be fixed up later. It's twisting at least! I was worried about it...
And today I have off (again). So I'm going to finish tidying from last week and do my laundry! Woohoo!
Speaking of knitting and tidying, I have a little story. I had a meeting after work on Wednesday, so I came home late. McKay had done some picking up of things around the house and the floor was nice and clear of debris (but also knitting stuff!) On the bed in a little row, was all my projects (like 5 or 6 of them).
"Here! I ordered them from most important to least important for you!"
Aww... He organized them for me... Well, when we went to bed that night, they all got put back on the floor (but this time, in ORDER!)