Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I think I can....

I think I can, I think I can...

I'm going to post pics tonight. I'm going to post pics tonight. I'm going to post pics tonight.

So, at school, Blogger and all photosites (aka flickr, etc) are blocked, so this is putting a damper on my Ravelry-ing and blogging. I have some WIPs for WIP Wednesday, so I'll put them up later.

And for those who want to find me on Ravelry, I'm TopHat. Pretty original, eh?

And my list of things to do gets longer by the day. Last night was beyond manageable. McKay decided to go to bed at 7:30 because he had only gotten 5 hours of sleep the night before due to an Art History test. I had stayed up to help him study (because for some reason I know all the ins and outs of Northern Renaissance painting... maybe I shouldn't have graduated in math). I figured, hey, I could sleep, also. But I couldn't. So I read the BFG. The whole book. An elementary school teacher had read it to us, but had never finished it, so I didn't know how it ended, so I asked one of the teachers at school if I could borrow theirs. Anyway, I should have got started on the second sock for Chad, but I didn't. And then, someone comes to the door around 8:15, and neither McKay nor I are properly dressed. Well, McKay was asleep and I was reading. I call out, "Just a minute!" and put some clothes on and cover McKay up with the blankets, but they were gone by the time I got to the door. That was the second time that day! Someone had knocked earlier that afternoon while I was napping, but I barely heard them and didn't get up. Oh, well. If it's important, they'll come back again.

Anyway, once the book was done, I figured it was 9 and that was my bed time, so I went to sleep.

After work, I'll post some pics and it'll be great.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I'll come look for you on ravelry, my name is original, be prepared.....

Meadow

hehe

heather said...

the BFG?? i musta missed it in elementary. pics are so nice to see, and so hard to take. and then post. i suck at it :( good luck though!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I think tonight you should both get some sleep!