Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The countdown starts...

Next Tuesday is our last day here and we'll be driving to Arizona for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. I need to finish my Christmas gifts before then, since we'll be seeing Nicki's family at that time (save on postage!)

And last night I remembered I didn't have anything planned for her little one that was born in July.

So I've decided to make one of these. Please go to the link and let me know which dinosaur you think is the coolest. I have set up a poll on the sidebar. It's only open until tomorrow morning! Vote early!


And the red tangled mess is now under control, thanks to McKay who loves to detangle knots.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I have to say that I loved all three dinosaurs, but my boys thought they looked funny, jerks. So Mr. Stegs won out, he was the "coolest" one in their eyes ;) (they are 5 and 7, by the way)

Yay for no more knots!!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I loved all of them!

Hope you get all your stuff done, and have a stress free holiday.

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog a few weeks back (that you saw on Ravelry).

Those are such cute dino toys. I know the poll is closed but I still have to say I think Mr. Stegs is awesome. :) I can't wait to see which one you make and how it looks.