Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In which we learn that knitting does not make one a crafter

So yes. I tried to make these little blanket thingies. And they were kind of... crappy. They're very tiny on purpose, so don't think the dinosaur is huge or anything because it's dwarfing the blankets.
And a picture without the flash:

I didn't finish the socks for Chad or the capes for the boys because I've been very busy and tired. We'll just have to mail them before Christmas. Meanwhile, Stegs and the other gifts are going with us to Arizona for Thanksgiving. That's where I'll be until Sunday. I may or may not post between now and then.

4 comments:

Marigold said...

The blankets look fine! Really cute, in fact. Just don't tell people that you think they're awful ;)

NH Knitting Mama said...

You're so funny! We are our own worst critics!

QueenMeadow said...

I think the blankets (are those taggies?) are cute. And Steggie looks so good too!

Mia said...

I made that dino too!

(minamo from ravelry)