Tuesday, December 04, 2007

SnB Tonight

So I was going to work on my brother's scarf during the SnB tonight because it'd be quick and easy to work on- no thinking. But I have recently discovered that one of my visiting teachees had her baby last week. I was thinking she wasn't due until Christmas, but I was obviously wrong. She was a genetics/biotechnology major in her undergrad years, so I figured she'd like a DNA strand, too. So that's what I'm going to be working on because I'm supposed to be bringing her dinner on Thursday. She had a little girl, so this DNA strand is going to be a little more feminine than the one I made for Carolyn.

I'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

How fun!

I haven't decided yet what I'll work on, some socks I'm sure :).

And my gauge thing, so you girls can help me figure out what my gauge is, hehe.

NH Knitting Mama said...

What a good idea!

Tamsin said...

I was wildly fascinated by your DNA strand last night! Did you invent it yourself, or did you have a pattern?