Sunday, December 16, 2007

Swapland

So I've been hearing a lot about the Hot Cocoa Swap.



And another swap has caught my eye: the Knitting Scavenger Hunt.

They both look so good, but swaps are costly...

I think I may give in to both, though.

Meanwhile, I'll be knitting and sewing. I work only 2.5 days this week! Hooray for Christmas Break!

I'm hoping this long weekend will mean lots of finishing of projects. I'll have all the Christmas gifts done before it starts (to get them out in the mail), so that means I can catch up on my others. And give some TLC to the sidebar on this blog. It needs updating.

Question, though... I have an idea for a swap I'd like to host. Does the host get to be IN the swap if they host it? Hmm... Because I'd sure like to.

Anyway that won't start until mid-end of January anyway; just whetting your appetite!

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I would assume the host gets to be in the swap, but I don't know for sure.

I know what you mean about swaps, they are costly. But, I do them once in a while for fun.

QueenMeadow said...

I think that the host gets to decide the rules of the swap ;).

kasiaiscarly said...

your swap, your rules. . . but i've never participated in one the hostess wasn't in it too. i'll be participating in mine :)