Monday, December 24, 2007

Weekend before Christmas

So I finished all the gifts last week, but we wrapped them all before I got a picture of them! Arg! Maybe Nicki will take pictures. The soccer socks for Chad came out way better than I expected and I wanted to show them off. The boys' capes were ok. I had sewing machine issues due to the thickness of the material.

I did remember to get a picture of Nicki's finished sandals.


Well, after all the gifting, I decided I needed to knit for myself, so I knit some baby socks from some stash yarn. I know, I know, it's actually for the baby and not me. I figure the baby couldn't care less and anything it actually wears is for my satisfaction, so they're for me.


We'll have some finished pics soon. I need to weave in ends and obviously finish that one sock.

No comments: