My questionaire answers for the Baby a Baby Swap.
1) What is your favorite yarn? Favorite colors? What is your least favorite?
I don't have a favorite. I buy what looks pretty in the yarn store. As for favorite colors, I typically buy the most eye-catching of the yarns there.
2) Knit, crochet, both?
I just knit and can do a single crochet chain.
3) How long have you been knitting/crocheting? Who taught you? Why did you want to learn?
I've been knitting for 10 years- I first learned at a youth church activity, but all I remembered from it was how to knit. I had to teach myself how to do the rest of it as I got better. I wanted to learn because I just like making things. It gave me something to do.
4) What is your favorite snack/sweet?
I like butterfingers. And pretty much anything chocolate. I am partial to sweet tarts, also.
5) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I went through phases: when I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a teacher. In junior high I wanted to be a geneticist. In high school I wanted to be an actuary. I currently want to write and be a public speaker.
6) What names would you NEVER consider for a baby?
Any past boyfriends' names. Any past girlfriends-of-my-husbands' names. And any past enemies' names. What? You can't imagine anyone not liking me? :)
7) What things did you, as a child, vow to never to do your children, but have since decided that you will.
Bedtimes, for sure. And the sugar-coated cereal thing. And my parents would take some of our Halloween candy as a tax- I'm pretty sure I like that idea.
8) What is your favorite thing about being a parent/expectant parent?
I really love being pregnant. It's not as rough as people made it out to be. And I really look forward to not having a job. I know being a mother will be hard work, but it's hard work that doesn't involve driving 4 miles away every day.