Friday, January 18, 2008

Potpourri

Today's post is a mixture of what's been on my mind and needles, separated by different colors.

Conversation in the laundromat last week while I was knitting the Baby Monkey Socks.

5 year-old girl approaches me knitting.
5 year-old girl: Couldn't you just buy socks?
Me: Yes, but then they wouldn't match mine (I take off my boot to reveal the Monkey socks and smile).
5 yog: But you could just buy socks.
Me: That wouldn't be as much fun (still smiling)
Little girl walks away.

Picture of my first knitted soaker, still being knit on.



Plug for the Baby A Baby Swap I'm hosting.


Remember, you don't have to have a baby to be in the swap, you just have to know a baby.

A little KAL I'm in: The Copycat Knitalong.


Monkeymom has a friend who's knitting a pair of socks each month, so she decided to do the same. I feel special because I'm actually mentioned in the entry that Monkeymom posted this.


No comments: