Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reminder

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for my swap!

I did some knitting last night. I'm working on the heel flap for my first Pomatomus sock. I need pictures- but with all the snow we've had, there's been no sun, so it hasn't been good picture taking weather.

I've also been in sort of a rut. I don't want to do ANYTHING. I haven't knit much, I haven't cleaned much, I haven't done much. When is that pregnancy nesting supposed to catch on? I'm waiting...

5 comments:

the boogeyman's wife said...

maybe it's just winter. i haven't felt like doing much lately either. blah. too bad we can't just sleep till spring. . . . .

NH Knitting Mama said...

I think when the skin around the baby is so tight you can't imagine it stretching anymore - that is when the nesting sets in. Then you stretch another several inches before the baby comes, and you're just about stir crazy. Then comes the 3 days of calm. Eerie calm. Then the baby comes.

SHS Pal said...

Haven't felt like doing anything? InfiKnity - you're doing something BIG, remember that baby your happen to be building? *wink*

xoxo

Marigold said...

yeah, me too. I don't feel like doing anything...And I am so not ready for our baby to be here. Maybe it's a version of nesting, more like hibernating?

leeduck said...

The only nesting urges I got were yardwork related at 40 weeks. I got half the yard raked before the baby came.