Tuesday, February 05, 2008

stressed, a little

Ok.
So I need to post here more often, but I hate posting without pics.

These past two days I've been busy arranging the Baby a Baby Swap that I'm hosting. It's a lot more work than I expected. I really appreciate swap hosts now.

Tonight I'm going to our local SnB. I'm sad Meadow won't be there, but maybe I'll get to see her next month.

I'm not sure what I'll work on. I guess my February socks for the Copy Cat Along I've mentioned before.

I'm also almost done with a couple of projects for my so maybe I'll work on finishing them- I really want to get that up and going, even if there're only 2 things in the shop.

Meanwhile, I haven't really sat all day! Work was just crazy. Lots of kids absent due to illnesses, but February is just so busy! I don't have a free weekend all month! Plus, I have 7 WIPs, I need to update my ravelry with the Baby Swap people, and I need to update my reader with blogs and actually READ my reader today! And I need to do some dishes- why do we keep eating? It just dirties more dishes!

And for my SHS pal and other people who read this blog: I have another blog that I update regularly, too. It was my first blog and it's my non-knitting one. Sometimes I'll post a lot there and not here and vice versa. Just so you know I'm not ignoring the blogging realm.

3 comments:

Annalea said...

I followed the link from Ravelry to you blog here . . . I went to college in Provo, as did my husband (who is also a computer science guy). Is your DH going for a teaching position in CS, or something else?

Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're doing this swap. I haven't been this excited about a swap in ages. Even if it is a little different to have the organizer as my partner :-)

SHS Pal said...

Thanks for the link. Have to admit that I'd already stalked you to the other site.

Hope you have a great weekend! I'll be shopping for you : )