Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A picture

I've been promising pictures, and all I can deliver is one picture.



This is my first Pomatomus sock. The pattern is intricate, but the large stripes in the yarn show it off nicely.

Meanwhile, I'm working on Jaywalkers, the Baby A Baby Swap knitting, a baby blanket, and I just cast on a soaker.

The problem with the Baby A Baby Swap knitting is this: I can't find my stash! I hide my stash all over the house, and I've just finished a ball of yarn- I need another! I know I have another skein- I just can't find it! You'd think having a studio apartment would limit where I can look, huh? I'll find it... somehow...

Meanwhile, the dishes are done! And the house is tidy! woohoo! Now to knitting...

10 comments:

lifeasamama said...

hey - blogging question. how do you get your "works in progress" thing on the right hand side. that's pretty cool.

QueenMeadow said...

I love how the sock looks :).

You are a good hider, I need your skills.

Joe said...

Still no baby! :P

Those socks are lovely! Is the pattern available online? :)

Möhkö said...

Wow, the sock look very nice!
I´ve been thinking about the same thing as Laurel, how do you get these "works in progress" to show the % you´ve done?

NH Knitting Mama said...

I LOVE your new profile pic!

Summers Camp said...

Oooh! Fancy much?! *B

IrishgirlieKnits said...

Love the sock! That pattern is in my queue! So pretty!

Esoteric Knitter said...

Awesome work!

Leeduck said...

I love that sock pattern. I've made it twice. I even knit the entire leg portion while staying up for the sun on winter solstice.

Around our house we call them the "fish socks" to avoid trying to pronounce the name however.

the boogeyman's wife said...

that's one of the few multi-colored versions where you can still see the pattern. looks cool!