Friday, April 18, 2008

Since the Baby

Where have I been? I've been knitting some, occasionally.

The popular 5 hour baby sweater but without the eyelets. I really liked the construction of this- very clever. The yarn is very light so we can use it as a little spring sweater for those slightly chilly days.


Cute slippers! A little big at the moment.


I also knit a little hat- I'll get a good picture of it soon.


And here's Margaret wearing the little soaker I made. It's a little snug because she's now 10lbs and it's sized for a newborn (which she is- she's just a big newborn).

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

She is so cute!! And the knits are great too!!

I'm thinking of knitting some shorties for a friend that cd's and is pregnant, how long did you make the legs? My pattern just says "knit to desired length" not much help :P Thanks!

IrishgirlieKnits said...

She's just precious!! Too cute! And so are all the knits :)

NH Knitting Mama said...

I haven't been online as much as normal - but made a beeline over here this evening as I wanted to see if you had the baby... CONGRATS TO YOU!