Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-ins and Promise

So Sara and Joe of the Baby a Baby Swap do this thing called Friday Fill-ins. I decided to start it, too. Here's this week's Fill-in*.

1. The chicken soup had an extra secret ingredient; it was Bisquick!
2. On Wednesday, the rain drenched my drying dishes by pounding through my window.
3. Right now, I need my size 1 knitting needles free.
4. Nowhere is where I went Thursday night; it was relaxing and frustrating at the same time.
5. Why does watching your baby struggle with a stuffy nose hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the secret knitting project I'm planning for a friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making Cocoa Butt Banana Cake, tomorrow my plans include a walk for supporting adoption and Sunday, I want to get more knitting done!

*For the future, I will post the Fill-in both here and on my personal blog just because. Also, be prepared for some fiber content later today (and pics). (hahaha! Fiber content- it's a knitting term and a reference to blog content!)

There won't be any WIP pictures because the WIP I'm working on right now is that surprise gift for a friend mentioned above.

4 comments:

The Holistic Knitter said...

Cocoa Butt Banana cake sounds interesting. What's in in?
I also want to get some knitting done this weekend ;0)

Janet said...

bisquick in chicken soup? Like...as a dumpling or? Sounds interesting!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

TopHat said...

Cocoa Butt Banana Cake is a banana cake. You split the batter in half and had 1/2 cup of cocoa to one of the halves. You then pour the cocoa half into the pan and pour the non-cocoa one on ti if that. Since the cocoa is on the bottom, it's on the "butt."

TopHat said...

The bisquick was originally supposed to be like dumplings (and it kind of was dumplings) but what I really liked about it was that it turned the chicken broth into a chicken pot pie kind of sauce. So now I've named it chicken pot pie soup