So Sara and Joe of the Baby a Baby Swap do this thing called Friday Fill-ins. I decided to start it, too. Here's this week's Fill-in*.
1. The chicken soup had an extra secret ingredient; it was Bisquick!
2. On Wednesday, the rain drenched my drying dishes by pounding through my window.
3. Right now, I need my size 1 knitting needles free.
4. Nowhere is where I went Thursday night; it was relaxing and frustrating at the same time.
5. Why does watching your baby struggle with a stuffy nose hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the secret knitting project I'm planning for a friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making Cocoa Butt Banana Cake, tomorrow my plans include a walk for supporting adoption and Sunday, I want to get more knitting done!
*For the future, I will post the Fill-in both here and on my personal blog just because. Also, be prepared for some fiber content later today (and pics). (hahaha! Fiber content- it's a knitting term and a reference to blog content!)
There won't be any WIP pictures because the WIP I'm working on right now is that surprise gift for a friend mentioned above.