Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

(cross-posted here)

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to ignore my baby's cries!
2. The tilt of the earth, causing the sun to rise earlier and set later, reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my lungs or any other vital organ.
4. Running a marathon and knitting socks on two circulars are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons put them down your disposal (it'll make your kitchen smell better).
6. My grandpa is my favorite childhood memory (which is why we named Margaret after him- her middle name*).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being spontaneous and just doing somehing, tomorrow my plans include car shopping and garage sale-ing and Sunday, I want to go to church!

To grab you own fill ins, go here.

*it's lucky that both of her grandmas also have the same middle name, eh?

4 comments:

Joe said...

So then she's named after 3 people? :) What's her middle name again? We also did a naming after (well, will do haha) for Ariana - we were looking for something that flowed well with Ariana and with my husband's last name, and we thought of Lynn. Guy's mother is named Lyne, after the French spelling Line - her mother was anglophone and wanted Lynn, but her father was francophone and thought Lynn spelled like that was too anglophone, so they settled on Lyne. We're going with Lynn, so it's also a bit after her great-grandmother too! ^_^

TopHat said...

Her middle name is Lynn- which is the middle name of my grandpa, my mom, my MIL, and McKay's sister.

Janet said...

ahhh, a literal answer to #3; it made me smile :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you were successful at garage sale-ing today!

NH Knitting Mama said...

These posts are so cool!