1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to ignore my baby's cries!
2. The tilt of the earth, causing the sun to rise earlier and set later, reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my lungs or any other vital organ.
4. Running a marathon and knitting socks on two circulars are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons put them down your disposal (it'll make your kitchen smell better).
6. My grandpa is my favorite childhood memory (which is why we named Margaret after him- her middle name*).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being spontaneous and just doing somehing, tomorrow my plans include car shopping and garage sale-ing and Sunday, I want to go to church!
To grab you own fill ins, go here.
*it's lucky that both of her grandmas also have the same middle name, eh?