It's Friday again!
cross-posted on http://itsallaboutthehat.blogspot.com
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a washer and dryer.
2. Key lime juice is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without the diaper bag.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be mustard because it's so simple: mustard seed, vinegar, paprika.
5. Turning into the far lane and not using turn signals is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I hope Margaret's cold disappears over night, poor girl!"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my parents, tomorrow my plans include something involving my family-a museum, maybe? WallE? and Sunday, I want to be with my friends at church!
I have a FO that I haven't photographed yet. Look for it soon!