Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Make over

When we had our baby, we became the new owners of all kinds of second-hand stuff. Some of this included these 5 onesies. They have never been worn, but they came second-hand nonetheless.


They had writing on them such as "spoiled"

and "grandma magnet"
and some others: "princess," "2004," you know the deal. Now, while some people consider these cute, I'm not a fan of labeling my daughter as "spoiled," so last week, I taught myself crochet.

The end result?


Wait- weren't there 5?
Oh yes!

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Very cute, and so creative! I can't believe how big she is!!

Summers Camp said...

Much better! *B

Marigold said...

what a cute little flower! good idea :)

NH Knitting Mama said...

I can't believe how big the babe is getting! Great way to repurpose those onesies.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I have been reading your blog, I'm just not good about commenting like I used to be. You know how it is with a little one in the house!