Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

X-posted here.

1. You know you're old when your favorite sitcoms are on "Nick at Nite".

2. My heart is divided between Project: Pigeon Hole and knitting.

3. A clean house and motivation is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the excitement, I have known the depths of anticipation (hey, it can run deep).

5. Gah, won't these people just be nice.

6. Apologize as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Wall*E, tomorrow my plans include shaping up the house and Sunday, I want to knit knit knit and nap!

Do your own fill-ins!




So yeah. I do want to knit knit knit, but I can't seem to get my knitting groove on. I have many things on the needles, but barely any motivation.

Where do you all find your motivation?
Currently, some of my motivation is this blog- keeping it updated. And some comes from all your awesome knitting blogs. But sometimes it's less like motivation and more like guilt for not posting...

1 comment:

Janet said...

How'd you like Wall-E?

Thanks for playing!