Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Purple Hair


I don't normally use Fun Fur, but this was an exception.

Earlier this year a little girl in our playgroup was diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 2. She lost a lot of her hair and so eventually they just shaved it off. I saw this pattern at HeadHuggers and thought, "If I were 2, I'd want purple hair!"

So I asked her mom what color she wanted (and it was purple, like I guess). So this hat is for Serenity. Margaret is just modeling it here. It'll be sent off to its owner soon!

Oh, and HeadHuggers has a lot of great hats. Check them out!

3 comments:

Joe said...

What an unbelievably cute hat modelled by an equally cute baby :) I'm sure Serenity will love it!!

kasiaiscarly said...

that's so loving of you!

and i can't believe how big the baby is!

the boogeyman's wife said...

that is hilarious! maybe i should make some purple hair for myself.....