Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Legs!

Margaret is a girl, so she wears dresses occasionally. However, if the winter continues how it's started, her legs will freeze right off. That is why we I made some Baby Legs!



Pattern: Legwarmies
Yarn: baby Cocoon by Cleckheaton Yarns



I had three colors: pink, purple, and green. I had twice as much pink and green than purple, so I rolled a dice (D12) to determine my next color, with pink or green being twice as likely as purple. I re-rolled my dice to determine how many rows to do in that color. This way the legwarmers don't "match" except that they do. :)

Definitely makes diaper changes easier- don't have to take pants off!

4 comments:

miabean said...

so cute!! I want some!

hehe

Tonya said...

Warning: entrelac is addictive!!

Margaret is a cutie!!

The Holistic Knitter said...

These are so cute! Great idea ;0)

Mommy Bee said...

oh wow, you have got to be the geekiest knitter I know. You rolled a die to determine which color and how many rows?! That's just awesome. LOL!