Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poll on the side

So this blog is needing a makeover. I don't knit as much as I used to- I try, though. Having a 7 month old changes a lot. :)

I'm thinking about just completely switching over to The Bee in Your Bonnet. I post there more often and I can just post my knitting projects there. I'll keep this blog up so people can still read it, but probably not post.

Or I can leave it how it is and just not post here as often.

Tell me what you think in the comments or on the poll on the side. :)

Maybe I just need to rededicate myself to knitting and post more often...

1 comment:

the boogeyman's wife said...

do whatever works best for you. i always thought it was kind of odd how people compartmentalized their life and had a blog for different parts. all the bits of me and the things i do merge together, and it's way too hard to keep it all seperate. i'm barely keeping up with my one blog, i don't know how you can keep up with two.