Saturday, February 28, 2009

FO: Shrug



The pattern is here. I'll get a pic from the front later.

I used Chunky Marble that I bought at Kamille's.

The pattern calls for worsted and I used chunky which affected my gauge: I didn't knit as much as I thought I needed to. This was great because I ran out of yarn and was able to finish it off without that extra.

Ran out of yarn? Doesn't Chunky Marble have like a crazy amount in a ball? Yes. But I used it for another project, which is sitting in "need to add ribbon and take a picture" land. Knitting is completed for that project. Since I spread my yarn over 2 projects, I found I had just enough.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE it! I've been looking for something similar...now I just need to learn how to knit...:D Do you like the fit of it? I am interested on seeing how the front looks too.

Lynda said...

Great shrug!