Sunday, March 01, 2009

FO: Foliage


Here's another FO for my cousin-in-law, Beth. I probably need a better pic of this one, too.

I used the pattern Foliage from the Fall 2007 Knitty and used Lamb's Pride in color M280 Orange Creamsicle.

Beth, if it's not what you wanted, I can find a different yarn and do it again- it only took me an evening and I really like the orange. In fact, I have more of the orange. Maybe I'll make myself one...

Oh, and the pictures from the last two posts weren't taken at my house, but at a friend's who lets me do my laundry at hers. :)

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the colours

kasiaiscarly said...

Yay for friends with in-unit laundry :)

Summers Camp said...

Ooh, I like it! Send it my way :) Thanks so much, Heather. And you're hat will be in the mail shortly. *B

Michele said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like your clever blog title. I've been wanting to come up with a better title for mine.

Debbie said...

Cute hat!