So I've been working on a knitted soaker for weeks. The first time I knit it, it was so big it could have fit an 8 year old. So I frogged and started over. Then I wanted ruffles on it. I knit and reknit the ruffles around the legs a few times until I gave up. Then when I was knitting ruffles for the butt, I finally figured out how to get the ruffles to look good, so I'm going to redo the leg ruffles.
Yes, that means I'm going to be undoing a lot.
And it means I'm putting too much work into a diaper cover.
So I took some time off and knit something else. The pattern is Mitered Dishcloth from the second Mason Dixon Book. I got it from the library. I love free books!
I chose the green to look good with our totally awesome olive green oven. I love the pooling- the colors were great for that. The buttons are little flowers. I don't think you can see them here, though. They are pretty vintagey. I think I'm going to have to make some non-hanging washcloths to match!