Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holiday Planning

This post is really so I can organize my knitting for the holidays.

On the Go project:
Twisted Flower Socks- it's a frivolous project just for myself with no deadline. Really, I should ignore it until I get all the other knitting done, but it's small and portable

Need for Winter:
Basket to keep by the door to hold our winter clothes (hats, mittens, scarves, etc)
McKay's scarf needs blocking
Need to finish McKay's fingerless gloves
My fishnets
Make Margaret felted boots? Mittens? Hat?

Need by Thanksgiving:
Knitted gifts for Mandi's kids.

Need for Christmas:
Our stockings
Hat and jacket for Margaret's doll

I might need to knit more breasts- not sure. Need to email about that.

Quick knitting for when I'm bored: fruits and vegetables, maybe little birds and other stuffed animals. I have A LOT of stash to use up.

And I'd like to photograph my stash for Ravelry. I think. Maybe. Any Ravelers out there use that feature? Is it helpful or just extra work?

Also, I sewed Margaret a dress the other day. I need to get photos of it. I also have 4 more legwarmers to sew for her.

No comments: