Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fruits and a vegetable

This weekend I knit up some food for Margaret. All the yarn is scrap yarn in my stores of acrylic. I think I want to make up a few more strawberries. They're fun!

Strawberry
Pattern: Strawberry

Broccoli
Pattern: Broccolo The link isn't working today, but it was Saturday. hmm.Also, the pattern is for a finger puppet. I just didn't make the stem as long and I closed it up.

Banana
Pattern: Banana

Apple
Pattern: Fruit People

The apple still needs a leaf, but that won't be a big deal.

2 comments:

Jamie Wagner said...

Those are adorable! I wish I had the knack for this!

Abby said...

Thanks for these links and your great photos! I made the broccoli and also replicated it in beige yarn with a shorter stem to make cauliflower - both turned out awfully cute!