Friday, April 02, 2010

Tunic and Pants

This outfit used to be a shirt of mine. Now it is a tunic and pants for Margaret. The pants came from the sleeves and the tunic is the rest of the shirt.


I made these pants back when I made the red ones, but I procrastinated the shirt. The rise is off on the pants, but you can't tell with the tunic over it.

I pretty much guessed on the tunic. I had to make the neckline and arm holes smaller. I used a zig zag stitch to get it to sort of look like the serging that the shirt originally had. It's pretty obvious where my zig zags meet the serging, but for a project that I made up as I went along, it's not bad. Margaret doesn't care, at least.


Once I got the clothes on her, she was ready for a nap so I didn't get any pictures of her standing up in them. I'll try again later today.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

So cute and creative!