Saturday, July 24, 2010

FO: Baby Hammock

I think I mentioned this project, but I didn't get a picture of it.

Pattern: Baby Hammock
Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun in Corinthian

The last time I used this yarn, I swore I'd never use it again, but then I was gifted a bunch of it and so I had to do something with it. So I made this hammock. Oh, and I made the baby too.

Obviously, the hammock isn't something you'd use except for a photo prop. It will probably turn into a "swing" for Margaret's dolls and stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Melinda (farleysmiles) said...

that does make a really cute picture!

Sherry said...

It is so amazingly cute. Maybe Margaret could use it? Or make it in a bigger size for her? Ina May's Guide to BFing mentioned using a hammock next to the bed in the cosleeping chapter. Thanks for sharing.