Friday, July 09, 2010

FO: Twisted Socks

Pattern: Twisted
Yarn: Tofutsies in colorway 923


For the pattern, I made "large" to make up for my very wide feet, but made them to fit the short length of my feet (size 6). I really like the design, but not the yarn. It's too pastel for me. I've used Tofutsies before, and I've found that the color will fade even if you follow the washing directions. Since they are already so pale, I'm afraid they'll be even more pale after washing.

Margaret wanted to be Vanna White for me today:


Because I have small feet, I have extra yarn. I might see if I can turn the extra into a pair of socks for Margaret.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Those are so neat!! Almost makes me stop being afraid of how many needles they take to give it a try!

robin said...

those socks look like fun ;)