Thursday, August 05, 2010

Getting nothing done

I just sit around healing and I still can't get any knitting done because Isaac insists on sleeping in my lap. I need to make up some soakers; Isaac, at 2 and a half weeks, is already around 12 pounds and is outgrowing his diapers.

I've also been working on a Pinwheel blanket. I gave myself the strict guideline of finishing up the current skein on that blanket before embarking on soakers. Ifinished the skein last night! I still have another skein to do on that blanket which I will do after I knit one more soaker and lanolize it. If I don't put these restrictions on myself, I'll end up never finishing anything.

I've also been organizing my Ravelry queue. And the new search on Ravelry is great, though there are some patterns that are still mislabeled.

No comments: