Monday, October 25, 2010

FO: Blessing Outfit

Pattern: Boy's Christening Romper and Tam
Yarn: Red Heart Baby Soft and Red Heart Soft in white

Ok, so this yarn is acrylic and not heirloom quality, but I'm a fan of being able to wash things that might get pooped and spit up on. Luckily, neither of those scenarios happened. This was also stash-busting. I NEED TO FINISH UP THIS ACRYLIC!!

Ran out of the DK weight once I was done with the romper, so the hat is in worsted. I didn't do the booties in the pattern. The pattern had a lot of mistakes, so I had to edit it a lot- edits are on my Ravelry project page. I learned how to do pleats and that was fun.

He looks handsome in it.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

VERY cute!!

funkyhan said...

He does look great in it! I love the tam!

He looks like he's crawling? How time flies!!

TopHat said...

He's not quite crawling yet, just trying to. He hasn't even rolled over, but it will be soon.

Sea_Gal said...

Adorable!