Thursday, October 21, 2010

On the Needles

Remember Margaret's stocking? I had to frog it and start over because the stranding was too tight and making it bunch up. McKay reminded me that for the stockings I did for Beth, I knit them inside out to keep the stranding from bunching. When he said that I was like "Duh!" He's a better knitter than I am! So we're back to casting on:

I'm still missing a dpn and that's why a circular is in that mess. I bought a new set of dpns on Tuesday, so my make-shift circ-as-dpn attempt can end. Yay!

Here's a sneak peek of the baby shower gift I'm now working on. Any guesses? Unfortunately, I can't go to the shower because my family will be in town this weekend for Isaac's blessing. I need to finish this by tomorrow so I can drop it off at the host's home early.

No comments: